Saturday 18 October 2014

Fall Fun in a Thrifted Sweater

I had every intention of going out into the world today... run a couple errands, maybe do a little thrifting but instead my Saskatoon friends were in town for the afternoon, so instead we ate good food, drank good drink and played in the leaves...
Perfect leaf-playing sweater, don't you think?
Kimchi & Blue mustard sweater $3.50 VV Boutique
JBrand denim and TOMS from my closet
Needed to do something useful with the leaves, like throw children into them.
Airborne!!
Why should the kids have all the fun?
This pile is big enough for grown women and...
five children!
Turns out afternoon wine doesn't improve my posing ability.
Just me and my $3.50 sweater hanging out on a Saturday afternoon...
I'm thankful for this beautiful fall day, my family and my friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!